Here's what I've been up to lately, according to my instagram:
1. This is little dog's usual spot when he's looking out our living room window. In this photo he has serious face because I think a neighbor, a cat or squirrel was outside.
2. I'm slowing filling up my etsy shop again! Also I'm offering free shipping this week. Use the code FREESHIP at checkout!
3. I love my husband and his musical messes.
4. My current favorite snack right now is apple walnut toast. So yum!
5. I've been eyeing the shop Knot & Bow a lot lately and finally bought myself some heart stickers in pink and kraft!
6. Husband snapped this shop of Dexter and I. I was super thrilled to see we were kinda making the same face. Like mother, like son!
7. The ingredients for a perfect Sunday: coffee, cuddling with my dog, and watching some Gilmore Girls!
8. I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season this week, even though it may have been 100 degrees that day. But, man, oh man did it taste like fall!
9. Found my sketchbook from last year and all my practice drawings for our wedding invitations! It's so crazy our one year wedding anniversary is coming up in a month.
What have you been up to lately?
You can find me on instagram @stelabird